Friday, January 7, 2011

1 down, 51 to go.

Well, today being the 7th, I have finished my first week.  Instead of praying after dinner as I have been, I prayed today's at lunch.  Friday evenings can become too hectic if we go out to the bar, and I didn't want to risk missing a day.

Anyway, I am happy with things so far.  It has not been easy to break my routine a couple times this week, but once started, the rosary is never hard to finish.  The worst was Wednesday, because I was so tired I worried I might drop off.  I stretched and did some quick exercise beforehand, and was able to stay pretty focussed.

I am a little under a third of the way through the intentions I have gathered so far.  This means I have a little over 2 weeks buffer left.  Tonight I plan on asking on Facebook again, and I may post a link to this blog.  I have spoken (messaged) a couple friends who contributed, and they all seem okay with me posting about the effort, as long as I leave out anything personal.  As such, I may actually go public with this blog.  Scary, but if it helps me find intentions, then it could be worth it.

Guess we'll see next time I post on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment